Friday, June 10, 2011

Interim/Outsourced CFO for Growth Stage Companies - Ready to take your company to the next level?

Are you are a growth stage company and don’t have a CFO in place? I work exclusively with early stage and growing companies who need C-level management on a part-time basis. Ex-corporate CFO, 15 years in the game, I take companies from growth stage to IPO. No suits & ties, just actual results.

How can I help? Several ways - anything a CFO would normally do, I do. Working with the auditors, SEC, financial modeling, cash flow management, growth strategy, profit improvement, just to name a few.

To learn more, take a look at my site: http://www.roguecfo.com. If you think there'd be a synergy I encourage you to reach out and lets discuss.

Chris Benjamin, Rogue CFO
chrisb@roguecfo.com
www.RogueCFO.com

No comments: