Friday, August 5, 2011

Financial Model for your startup: the Rogue CFO Weekend Special

I've got a hankering to help out an aspiring startup with their financial model. Either building a model from scratch, or taking your existing one and refining it.

Obviously I am but one man, so the first company to act on this gets my time at a discount. Just send an email letting me know more about your business and needs and I can give you a quote, with samples and references as well.

To give you an idea, normally a model from scratch is $1,500. The weekend special - $1,000 for a brand new model, or if you have a model that needs refinement then less than that. Talk about a bargin.

Looking forward to working with a great startup over the next few days and bringing you that much closer to funding!

Chris Benjamin, Rogue CFO
chrisb@roguecfo.com
www.RogueCFO.com

No comments: