Monday, February 9, 2009

More and more exciting things coming

Like a true entrepreneur, I'm great at coming up with more fun ideas, and yet to still implement the last round. Currently on the docket (and there WILL be progress this week on several):

  • Video blog - connect with myself, the Rogue CFO face to face
  • Blog in general - I'll be integrating this blog into my site.
  • Articles - it's confusing, I know. Currently on my site (www.roguecfo.com) the "Blog" link is really Articles I've written. I'll be retitling that section as such, and making this blog the true blog.
  • Email List - opt in to receive my blog and articles delivered to your inbox
  • Contest - my first ever Rogue CFO Startup Finder Contest. The details are being ironed out, but basically one lucky startup will win $5,000 worth of my services for FREE.
  • Podcast Course - what originally started as an Audio Book will now instead be a podcast course.
  • Rogue CFO's Guide to Startups book. Will take awhile, plan on continuing to write my book, giving you all the practical, real world advice those other shiney books at the store won't tell you.
  • Finally, a joint venture Entrepreneur Tools site - working with 3 other professionals in the startup realm of differing capacities, we'll be giving you, the entrepreneur, all kinds of tools to really launch your company well.
Look for several of the above to come really, really soon. As in this week.

No comments: