Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Business plan not getting attention from investors?

Over the years I've seen business plans and investor packages of all shapes and sizes. 9 times out of 10 when someone sends me their material to review there is plenty of reasons I spot immediately why your company is not getting any attention from investors. Reasons can be anywhere from cosmetic, a lack of information, blatant hole in your business model, too wordy, or plenty of other reasons and combination's of problems.

Luckily, the Rogue CFO is here to help! I've been in the startup game for 15 years, been on both sides of the investor table, helped companies get funded, helped others realize why they won't get funded, built and sold companies, etc. If you want a seasoned professional to give you the 110% honest, painful feedback on what needs help with your plan, then you found the right guy. If you want a yes-man, that's not me.

If you need help turning your presentation into investor level quality, check out my business plan review package:

http://www.roguecfo.com/businessplanreviews

No comments: