Monday, April 18, 2011

CFO for Growth Stage Companies, plain and simple.

CFO for Growth Stage Companies, plain and simple.

Here's Who I Am:

A seasoned CFO, have brought companies from idea stage to IPO. I come on board as an interim, outsourced, part-time CFO to help grow your company. Having spent 10 years in the corporate world and now 5 in the startup/growth stage company, I know what it takes to bring your growing company to the next level, and beyond.

Here's What I'll Do For You:

Depending on the stage your company is at, I can add value in multiple ways:

* Creation of investor packages
* Investor relations
* Financial forecasting & budgeting
* Accounting review & correction
* Cash flow maximization
* Expense reduction strategies
* Growth strategy
* Management consulting
* Exit strategies
* M&A
* All things accounting & finance related, I've done it all.

Here's What I Want You To Do:

Click on the link below to visit my site, learn more about who I am and what I do. Then, hit the contact page, send me and email with more info about your company, what pain you are feeling, and how you think I might help. Lets start a conversation.

http://www.roguecfo.com/services

Chris Benjamin, Rogue CFO
chrisb@roguecfo.com

No comments: