Saturday, May 14, 2011

In need of a Financial Model? Rogue CFO is here to help!

It's the weekend again, and the Rogue CFO is looking to help out some lucky startup or growth stage company.

I've been promoting my "half price financial model weekends" for a few weeks now, and they've been a huge success. Why only the weekends? Because I'm busy being a CFO to several growth stage companies during the week.

So if you are like most startups - great at what you do but not an Excel jockey and a bit lost when it comes to putting together a financial forecast, one that is investor worthy no less, send an email. Let me know a bit more about you and your company, where you are at, and I'll return with more info about me, some samples of what I can do, and a time frame. If all is good, great lets rock and roll!

Looking forward to working with a great startup over the next few days and bringing you that much closer to funding!

Chris Benjamin, Rogue CFO
www.RogueCFO.com

chrisb@roguecfo.com

No comments: