Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Time to prepare for 2012 - get your business plan written & ready to rock for the new year!

Let's create a win-win situation for the rest of 2011 and into 2012!

Since most of my clients are in "holiday mode" and the Rogue CFO has time on his hands for a change (always nice), but I'm a workaholic/startup-aholic, I'd like to make good use of my time and work on a few projects the rest of the year. It's not always I have the bandwidth to help out companies with projects, so I'm looking forward to this.

What I'd really like to do is write a full investor package for a newly formed startup. You are the brains of the operation, you are amazing at what you do, but when it comes to creating the materials you need to get funding for your venture you don't have the time or skill set. This is where I come in.

Why chose the Rogue CFO to help out? How about the fact I've been with several startups who've been funded, in the millions. How about I've been doing this about a decade. Or maybe because I actually create and write your entire package from scratch, not using pre-formed templates and boilerplate. All good reasons if you ask me.

So if this sounds like a fit for you and your company, reach out and lets talk! I can send samples and we can talk more about your venture. The more information you can let me know up front the better I'll know if I can truly help out, and be able to give you a better idea on timing, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from some amazing entrepreneurs!

Chris Benjamin, Rogue CFO
chrisb@roguecfo.com
http://www.roguecfo.com

No comments: