Wednesday, July 1, 2009

India!

I've been talking more and more with companies based out of India, seems to be quite the hotbed of startup activity actually. I rather enjoy the conversations so far. They take starting a company very seriously... not to say people in America don't, BUT out of every 10 companies I've talked with in the U.S., only 1-2 seem to have well thought out business models and revenue streams. So far all of the companies in India have impressed me, and I've been pursuing working more and more with companies over seas.

As my first big commitment, I registered the following domains:

www.roguecfo.in
www.indiaroguecfo.com

I kid that it's a big commitment, but I do plan to further transition into working globally and not so much domestically. Stay tuned for any other big developments!

1 comment:

Aubry said...

Will be watching for more information....